The global economy is at the brink of another economic meltdown, with household unsecured debt (credit card and student loans) in the USA having reached $13 trillion in the first quarter of 2017. The financial markets fluctuate too much and this is risky if you want to make secure long-term investments. For security invest in gold or silver and other precious metals and here is why:
- Precious metals retain their purchasing power: you can buy a gallon of gasoline now for the same amount of silver as you did in 1930.
- Easy to trade: Demand for gold and silver is worldwide and increasing, and they both have the same recognized value everywhere.
- Tangible wealth: Precious metals retain their value over time and they are a good way to pass real inheritance to your family.
- Steady value: The prices of gold and silver move independent of stocks and bonds and when the economy is bad you have assets in your portfolio that steadily retain their value.
- It’s often quoted that since 1932, gold has outperformed cash by 4,300%.