A WALL STREET BAILOUT FOR MAIN STREET
In our new book we show investors on Main Street how to make money by renting their stocks! That’s right! Investors can actually “rent" stocks in their portfolios by trading covered call options. This conservative investment strategy allows investors to generate extra cash flow in their portfolios. The covered call options strategy is so safe, it is suitable for most retirement accounts. By the time you finish reading this book, you will agree that this conservative investment strategy is indeed bulletproof!
This book is dedicated to everyone on Main Streets all around the globe!
NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Feed
- First Financial Northwest, Inc. Announces the Adoption of a New Stock Repurchase Program May 22, 2017RENTON, Wash., May 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Northwest, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS:FFNW), the holding company for First Financial Northwest Bank (the “Bank”), announced that the Company’s Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to 1,100,000 shares of the Company’s common stock, or 10.0% of its outstanding shares. The repurchase will […]
- Meritage Homes Announces Offering of $300 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2027 May 22, 2017SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meritage Homes Corporation (NYSE:MTH), a leading U.S. homebuilder, today announced its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $300 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2027 (the “notes”) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, […]
- KAR Auction Services Announces Proposed Notes Offering May 22, 2017CARMEL, Ind., May 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE:KAR) (the “Company”) announced today that it plans to offer, subject to market conditions, approximately $800 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2025 (the “notes”). The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the notes offering to repay a portion […]
- BCC Commences Trading on OTCQB May 22, 2017TORONTO, May 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Canadian Bioceutical Corporation (the “Company” or “BCC”) (CSE:BCC) (OTCQB:CBICF) announced that BCC common shares will commence trading in the United States on the OTCQB Marketplace under the symbol “CBICF”, effective today, May 22, 2017. Additionally, the Company has applied with the Depository Trust Company (DTC) for its shares to become […]
- PennTex’s Board of Directors to Review Unsolicited Tender Offer From Energy Transfer Partners May 19, 2017HOUSTON, May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (NASDAQ:PTXP) (the “Partnership”), today confirmed that our affiliate and owner of our general partner, Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP), has commenced an unsolicited tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership for $20.00 per unit […]
- The Trade Desk Files Registration Statement for Proposed Follow-On Offering May 19, 2017LOS ANGELES, May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTD), a provider of a global technology platform for buyers of advertising, today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed follow-on public offering of its Class A common […]
- Enablence Technologies Closes First Tranche of Financing May 19, 2017NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OTTAWA, May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enablence Technologies Inc. (“Enablence” or the “Company”) (TSXV:ENA), a leading supplier of optical components and subsystems for access, metro and long-haul markets, today announced the closing of the first tranche of the private placement […]
- Global Eagle Announces Receipt of NASDAQ Notification May 19, 2017LOS ANGELES, May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On May 15, 2017, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ:ENT) (the “Company” or “we”) received a notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (“NASDAQ”) stating that the Company is in continued non-compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because it has not yet filed its Quarterly […]
- Hamilton Lane Announces Limited Waiver of Lock-Up Restriction May 19, 2017BALA CYNWYD, Pa., May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ:HLNE) announced today that J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, the joint book-running managers in Hamilton Lane’s recent initial public offering of Class A common stock, have agreed to waive a lock-up restriction to permit an officer of Hamilton Lane […]
- 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU) and GetSmarter to Ring the Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell May 19, 2017ADVISORY, May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq:TWOU), a leader in partnering with colleges and universities to deliver the world's best digital education, and GetSmarter, a leader in collaborating with universities to offer premium online short courses to working professionals, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square. The ringing celebrates that on […]