A WALL STREET BAILOUT FOR MAIN STREET
In our new book we show investors on Main Street how to make money by renting their stocks! That’s right! Investors can actually “rent" stocks in their portfolios by trading covered call options. This conservative investment strategy allows investors to generate extra cash flow in their portfolios. The covered call options strategy is so safe, it is suitable for most retirement accounts. By the time you finish reading this book, you will agree that this conservative investment strategy is indeed bulletproof!
This book is dedicated to everyone on Main Streets all around the globe!
NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Feed
- Global Brokerage, Inc. Receives Approximately 78.5% Yes Votes to Move Forward with the Prepackaged Plan of Reorganization December 12, 2017NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Brokerage, Inc. (NASDAQ:GLBR) (“Global Brokerage”), announced today that, after receiving votes from approximately 78.5% of the holders of its 2.25% Convertible Notes due 2018 (the “Current Notes”) unanimously approving its proposed, prepackaged plan of reorganization (the “Plan”), Global Brokerage has filed a voluntary petition for reorganization […]
- Unitil Announces Public Offering of Common Stock December 11, 2017HAMPTON, N.H., Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Unitil Corporation (NYSE:UTL) (www.unitil.com) announced today that it plans to make an underwritten public offering of 600,000 newly issued shares of common stock pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Unitil also plans to grant the underwriters […]
- Killam Apartment REIT Added to S&P/TSX Composite Index December 11, 2017HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN) ("Killam") is pleased to announce that it will be added to the S&P/TSX Composite Index effective December 18, 2017. Killam will also be added to the S&P/TSX Capped REIT Index, S&P/TSX Composite Dividend Index, S&P/TSX Composite High Dividend Index and the S&P/TSX […]
- Nasdaq Announces End-of-Month Open Short Interest Positions in Nasdaq Stocks as of Settlement Date November 30, 2017 December 11, 2017NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the end of the settlement date of November 30, 2017, short interest in 2,348 Nasdaq Global MarketSM securities totaled 7,455,601,576 shares compared with 7,492,878,677 shares in 2,353 Global Market issues reported for the prior settlement date of November 15, 2017. The end-of-November short interest represents 4.52 days average daily Nasdaq Global […]
- Block One Capital Inc. Announces $5,000,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement December 11, 2017THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Block One Capital Inc. (TSXV:BLOK)(Frankfurt:ES3) (the “Company” or “Block One”), is pleased to announce a non-brokered private placement offering of 5,000,000 units (the "Units") at a price of […]
- RedHawk Completes EcoGen Share Transfer Agreement December 11, 2017LAFAYETTE, La., Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RedHawk Holdings Corp. (OTCQB:IDNG) (“RedHawk” or the “Company”) announced today that along with its wholly-owned subsidiary, RedHawk Pharma UK Limited (“RedHawk Pharma”), it has completed the previously announced share transfer agreement (“Share Transfer Agreement”) with Scarlett Pharma Limited (“Scarlett”), its affiliate, Warwick Healthcare Limited (“Warwick”) and the […]
- Modern Cinema Group Signs Agreement to Co-Finance ‘The Kim Sisters’ Movie December 11, 2017Beverly Hills, California, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Modern Cinema Group, Inc. (OTCPK: MOCI) is proud to announce the signing of an agreement to co-finance the movie “The Kim Sisters” with one of Hollywood’s most successful producers, Lucas Foster and his production company “Warp LLC”. The movie “The Kim Sisters” is a highly engaging […]
- Coupa Software Incorporated (Nasdaq: COUP) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell December 11, 2017ADVISORY, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: Coupa Software Incorporated (Nasdaq:COUP), the cloud platform for business spend, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square. In honor of the occasion, Rob Bernshteyn, Chief Executive Officer, will ring the Opening Bell. Where:Nasdaq MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio When:Tuesday, December […]
- Titan Machinery Inc. (Nasdaq: TITN) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell in Celebration of Its 10 Year Anniversary December 11, 2017ADVISORY, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: Titan Machinery Inc. (Nasdaq:TITN), a leading global equipment dealership with a network of full-service agriculture and construction stores, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square in celebration of its ten year anniversary. In honor of the occasion, David Meyer, Chairman & CEO, will ring the Closing Bell. […]
- B. Riley FBR, Inc. Closes $225 Million Private Placement for Select Interior Concepts, Inc. December 11, 2017LOS ANGELES, Dec. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B. Riley FBR, Inc. ("B. Riley FBR"), a leading full service investment bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:RILY), announced today that it has closed the private sale of 18.75 million shares of common stock of Select Interior Concepts, Inc. (“SIC”) at $12 per share resulting in aggregate gross proceeds of $225 […]