A WALL STREET BAILOUT FOR MAIN STREET
In our new book we show investors on Main Street how to make money by renting their stocks! That’s right! Investors can actually “rent" stocks in their portfolios by trading covered call options. This conservative investment strategy allows investors to generate extra cash flow in their portfolios. The covered call options strategy is so safe, it is suitable for most retirement accounts. By the time you finish reading this book, you will agree that this conservative investment strategy is indeed bulletproof!
This book is dedicated to everyone on Main Streets all around the globe!
NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Feed
- HC2 Holdings Completes $38 Million Private Placement of Senior Secured Notes June 27, 2017NEW YORK, June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HC2 Holdings, Inc. (“HC2”) (NYSE:HCHC), a diversified holding company, announced today the closing of a private placement of $38.0 million aggregate principal amount of 11.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2019 (the “Notes”) to investment funds affiliated with three institutional investors. The Company expects to use the net […]
- Cherokee Global Brands Receives NASDAQ Notice Regarding Late Filing of Quarterly Report June 27, 2017SHERMAN OAKS, Calif., June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE) (“Cherokee Global Brands” or the “company”), a global brand marketing platform that manages a growing portfolio of fashion and lifestyle brands, announced today that on June 21, 2017, it received a notice from the NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ”) stating that the company is not in […]
- Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. Announces Exercise of Warrants June 27, 2017CALGARY, Alberta, June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. (“CSRI” or the “Corporation”) (TSXV:SPI) (OTCBB:CSPUF) is pleased to announce that all 2,700,000 of the share purchase warrants issued June 27, 2016 (with an expiry term of one year) have been exercised at a price of $0.10 per warrant. As a result of […]
- EZCORP Announces Private Offering of $125 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2024 June 27, 2017AUSTIN, Texas, June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ:EZPW) (the “Company”), a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico, announced today that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $125 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2024 (the “Convertible Notes”) in a […]
- Melco Resorts Finance Announces Pricing of 4.875% Senior Notes Offering June 27, 2017MACAU, June 28, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Melco Resorts Finance Limited (“Melco Resorts Finance”) announces that it has priced its international offering of 4.875% senior notes due 2025 (the “Additional Notes”). Melco Resorts Finance is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (“Melco”). The offering consists of US$350 million aggregate principal amount of […]
- Discovery Communication (Nasdaq: DISCA) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell June 27, 2017ADVISORY, June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What:Discovery Communication (Nasdaq:DISCA) will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square in advance of the global premiere of Discovery Impact film MOSQUITO on July 6 at 9pm. MOSQUITO is a timely in depth look at mosquitoes, and how they are changing in unpredictable and unprecedented ways. In honor […]
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (Nasdaq: TRPX) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell June 27, 2017ADVISORY, June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (Nasdaq:TRPX) (“Therapix”), a specialty clinical-stage pharmaceutical company specializing in the development of cannabinoid-based drugs, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square. In honor of the occasion, Dr. Elran Haber, Chief Executive Officer, will ring the Opening Bell. Where:Nasdaq MarketSite – 4 Times Square – […]
- Neos Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Underwritten Public Offering of $32.4 Million of Common Stock June 27, 2017DALLAS and FORT WORTH, Texas, June 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:NEOS), a pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative extended-release (XR) products using its proprietary modified-release drug delivery and orally disintegrating tablet (ODT) technology platforms, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of $32.4 million of shares […]
- Repligen Corporation Announces Proposed Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock June 26, 2017WALTHAM, Mass., June 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ:RGEN) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $100,000,000 in shares of its common stock. In addition, Repligen Corporation expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $15,000,000 in shares of its common stock in […]
- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. Announces Public Offering of 4,500,000 Shares of Common Stock June 26, 2017VERO BEACH, Florida, June 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR, ARR PrA and ARR PrB) (“ARMOUR” or the “Company”) today announced that it is commencing an underwritten public offering of 4,500,000 shares of common stock. ARMOUR expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 675,000 additional […]