A WALL STREET BAILOUT FOR MAIN STREET
In our new book we show investors on Main Street how to make money by renting their stocks! That’s right! Investors can actually “rent" stocks in their portfolios by trading covered call options. This conservative investment strategy allows investors to generate extra cash flow in their portfolios. The covered call options strategy is so safe, it is suitable for most retirement accounts. By the time you finish reading this book, you will agree that this conservative investment strategy is indeed bulletproof!
This book is dedicated to everyone on Main Streets all around the globe!
NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Feed
- Mobetize Secures Lead Investor for Private Placement March 29, 2017VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mobetize Corp. (OTCQB:MPAY), a provider of mobile financial services (MFS) technology for the multi-billion dollar business to business (B2B) segment of the Fintech as a Service (FaaS) sector, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Lead Investors Agreement with Richard and Jonathan Kalikow […]
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock March 29, 2017NEW YORK, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP) (“Tonix”), a company that is developing innovative pharmaceutical products to address public health challenges, today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock for sale in an underwritten public offering. Tonix intends to use the net proceeds from this […]
- Vital Therapies Announces Exercise in Full of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares of Common Stock in Public Offering March 29, 2017SAN DIEGO, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vital Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq:VTL), a biotherapeutic company developing ELAD®, a cell-based therapy targeting the treatment of acute forms of liver failure, today announced that in connection with its previously disclosed underwritten public offering, the underwriters have exercised in full their option to purchase an additional 1,312,500 shares […]
- Merit Medical Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock March 29, 2017SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MMSI) (“Merit”), a leading manufacturer and marketer of proprietary disposable devices used in interventional, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy, today announced that it closed its previously announced underwritten public offering of 5,175,000 shares of common stock, including […]
- Cara Therapeutics Announces Proposed Offering of Common Stock March 29, 2017STAMFORD, Conn., March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CARA), a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing new chemical entities designed to alleviate pain and pruritus by selectively targeting peripheral kappa opioid receptors, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $80 million of shares of its common stock. In […]
- Condor Hospitality Trust Announces Closing of a Public Offering of 4,772,500 Shares of Common Stock March 29, 2017BETHESDA, Md., March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Condor Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDOR) (the “Company”), announced today the closing of its underwritten public offering of 4,772,500 shares of its common stock, including 622,500 shares issued pursuant to the full exercise of an option to purchase additional shares of common stock granted to the underwriters, at […]
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: XBIO) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell March 29, 2017ADVISORY, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:XBIO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, research and development of next-generation biologic drugs and novel orphan oncology therapeutics, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square. In honor of the occasion, M Scott Maguire, Chief Executive Officer will ring the Opening Bell. […]
- Egalet Corporation (Nasdaq: EGLT) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell March 29, 2017ADVISORY, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What:Egalet Corporation (Nasdaq:EGLT), a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative treatments for pain and other conditions, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square. In honor of the occasion, Robert Radie, President and CEO, will ring the Closing Bell. Where:Nasdaq MarketSite – […]
- Tiger Reef Cancels 80% of Outstanding Common Stock March 29, 2017MIAMI, March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tiger Reef, Inc. (OTCQB:TGRR), a diversified producer of ultra premium rums under the Tiger Reef® brand and a developer of casual dining restaurant properties in the Caribbean, announces that it has cancelled 90,250,000 shares of its outstanding common stock, or approximately 80%, of the 113,044,500 issued and outstanding […]
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock March 29, 2017YARDLEY, Pa., March 29, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALQA) ("Alliqua" or "the Company"), a regenerative technologies company committed to restoring tissue and rebuilding lives, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 9,375,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $0.40 per share. The expected […]