Ring in the Holiday Sales
Download this FREE comprehensive guide and make sure you get the most ecommerce sales possible for the holiday season.
Enter your contact information and we’ll send the ebook to your inbox.
Why Starting Your Holiday Marketing Early is Important:
- Optimizing your site for organic traffic with SEO and content marketing doesn’t happen overnight; you’re going to want to start well in advance.
- You’ll send out more emails than you do the rest of the year, and starting early gives you time to prepare them.
- Thinking about your holiday marketing early gives you ample time to set up retargeting and remarketing campaigns and test your messaging with a small budget before scaling up your budget during the most active holiday shopping period.
- You’ll have plenty of time to make sure your website can handle traffic spikes. It is important to get the technical side of your website squared away to avoid any down time often seen when a retailer has a major sale.
- You can coordinate with your sourcing, manufacturing and distribution partners to forecast inventory and make sure you have enough in stock.
FIND OUT HOW TO ATTRACT THE HOLIDAY CROWDS AND
INCREASE YOUR REVENUE!
This content was originally published here.