Artificial intelligence (A.I.) researchers are working on combining the technologies to create realistic two-dimensional avatars of people who can interact in real time, showing emotion and making context-relevant gestures. Neon – a Samsung-associated company – introduced an early version of such avatars.
There are numerous ways in which A.I. is beginning to affect our lives:
- discovering new materials to new drugs
- picking the fruit we eat
- sorting the garbage we throw way
- self-driving cars work, they’re just waiting for laws and regulations to catch up with them
- writing software
- potentially writing more complex A.I.
- automating the writing of software tests
- writing content for books, blogs, etc.
Please read more here.