A WALL STREET BAILOUT FOR MAIN STREET
In our new book we show investors on Main Street how to make money by renting their stocks! That’s right! Investors can actually “rent" stocks in their portfolios by trading covered call options. This conservative investment strategy allows investors to generate extra cash flow in their portfolios. The covered call options strategy is so safe, it is suitable for most retirement accounts. By the time you finish reading this book, you will agree that this conservative investment strategy is indeed bulletproof!
This book is dedicated to everyone on Main Streets all around the globe!
NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Feed
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) March 30, 2018CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of precision genetic medicine to treat rare neuromuscular diseases, granted equity awards on March 30, 2018, that were previously approved by the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors under Sarepta’s 2014 Employment […]
- Market Trends Toward New Normal in Children's Place, Atlantic Coast Financial, Data I/O, Universal Forest Products, Exponent, and Tootsie Roll Industries — Emerging Consolidated Expectations, Analyst Ratings March 30, 2018NEW YORK, March 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Children's Place, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCE), Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ACFC), Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ:DAIO), Universal Forest Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFPI), Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPO), and Tootsie […]
- Paratek Announces Inducement Grants under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) March 30, 2018BOSTON, March 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRTK), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon tetracycline chemistry, today announced that on March 29, 2018, the Company granted stock options and restricted stock units to two new employees of the Company. These awards were granted pursuant […]
- Factors of Influence in 2018, Key Indicators and Opportunity within Hillenbrand, Synnex, CoreSite Realty, Orchids Paper Products, SL Green Realty, and Flushing Financial — New Research Emphasizes Economic Growth March 30, 2018NEW YORK, March 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Hillenbrand Inc (NYSE:HI), Synnex Corporation (NYSE:SNX), CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR), Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE:TIS), SL Green Realty Corporation (NYSE:SLG), and Flushing Financial […]
- BlackRock® Canada Updates Risk Ratings for Certain iShares Exchange-Traded Funds March 30, 2018TORONTO, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlackRock Asset Management Canada Limited (BlackRock Canada), an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of BlackRock, Inc. (BlackRock) (NYSE:BLK) today announces an update to the investment risk ratings of the exchange-traded funds listed below (the iShares ETFs). These changes will be reflected in the prospectuses for the iShares ETFs that will […]
- Peeks Social Seeks to Extend Warrants March 29, 2018TORONTO, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Peeks Social Ltd. (TSXV:PEEK) (OTCQB:PKSLF) (“Peeks Social” or “the Company”) announces that it is seeking approval by the TSX Venture Exchange to extend the expiry date of outstanding warrants exercisable to purchase 7,200,000 common shares (the “Warrants”). Of the 7,200,000 Warrants, 3,338,498 were issued on April 12, 2017 […]
- Versus Systems Closes Initial Tranche of $4 Million Private Placement March 29, 2018THIS NEWS RELEASE IS INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION IN CANADA ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Versus Systems Inc. (“Versus” or the “Company”) (CSE:VS) (CSE:VS.CN) (OTCQB:VRSSF) (FRANKFURT:BMVA) is pleased to announce that it has completed […]
- Skeena Closes Oversubscribed Private Placement March 29, 2018VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skeena Resources Limited (TSX.V:SKE) (“Skeena” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced private placement of units (the “Units”) and flow-through common shares (the “FT Shares”) of the Company (the “Offering”) pursuant to an agency agreement dated March 29, 2018 […]
- NGEx Share Capital and Voting Rights Update March 29, 2018VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NGEx Resources Inc. ("NGEx" or the “Company”) (TSX:NGQ) (NASDAQ Stockholm:NGQ), reports the following share capital and voting rights update in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. As a result of the issuance of 89,500 common shares pursuant to the exercise of stock options under […]
- Africa Oil Announces Mailing of Meeting Materials for Annual Meeting of Shareholders March 29, 2018VANCOUVER, B.C., March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Africa Oil Corp. (“Africa Oil”, “AOC” or the “Company”) (AOI:TSX) (AOI:Nasdaq Stockholm) is pleased to announce the mailing to Africa Oil shareholders of record as at March 16, 2018 of a management information circular and related meeting materials in connection with the annual meeting of shareholders to […]