A WALL STREET BAILOUT FOR MAIN STREET
In our new book we show investors on Main Street how to make money by renting their stocks! That’s right! Investors can actually “rent" stocks in their portfolios by trading covered call options. This conservative investment strategy allows investors to generate extra cash flow in their portfolios. The covered call options strategy is so safe, it is suitable for most retirement accounts. By the time you finish reading this book, you will agree that this conservative investment strategy is indeed bulletproof!
This book is dedicated to everyone on Main Streets all around the globe!
NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Feed
- Revival Gold Engages Market Maintenance Services Provider February 15, 2018TORONTO, Ontario, Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revival Gold Inc. (TSXV:RVG) (OTCQB:RVLGF) (“Revival Gold” or the "Company"), a growth-focused gold exploration and development company, announces that, subject to regulatory approval, it has retained Independent Trading Group Inc. (“ITG”) to provide market maintenance services to the Company in compliance with the policies and guidelines of […]
- The Chinese Consulate General in New York to Ring the Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell for Chinese Lunar New Year February 15, 2018ADVISORY, Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: The Consul General of the People's Republic of China in New York, Ambassador Zhang Qiyue, will visit the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square in celebration of Chinese Lunar New Year and will ring the Opening Bell. Where:Nasdaq MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio When:Friday, February 16, 2018 – 9:15 […]
- Inpixon Prices $18M Public Offering February 15, 2018PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INPIXON (NASDAQ:INPX) (the “Company” or “Inpixon”), a leading indoor positioning and data analytics company, today announced the pricing of a public offering with anticipated gross proceeds of approximately $18 million, before deducting placement agent fees and other offering expenses. The securities offered by the Company consist of […]
- Nasdaq to Hold a Moment of Silence for Victims of the Florida School Shooting February 15, 2018ADVISORY, Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: Nasdaq will observe a one-minute moment of silence at 9:20 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) in remembrance of those lost and injured in the Florida school shooting. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families. The Nasdaq Tower in Times Square will be displaying a message honoring the victims. When:Thursday, […]
- International Cobalt Closes Non Brokered Private Placement February 15, 2018VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- International Cobalt Corp. (the “Company” or “International Cobalt”) is pleased to announce that the Company has closed a non-brokered private placement for a total of 40,000,000 units (the Units”) of the Company at a price of $0.25 per Unit for gross proceeds of $10,000,000 (the “Private […]
- Avid Bioservices Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock February 15, 2018TUSTIN, Calif., Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid Bioservices, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDMO) (NASDAQ:CDMOP) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 9,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $2.25 per share. The gross proceeds from this offering are expected to be $20,250,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and […]
- Strong Growth in License Sales February 15, 2018QPR SOFTWARE PLC'S FINANCIAL STATEMENTS BULLETIN 2017, FEBRUARY 15, 2018 AT 8.30 AM Summary for the fourth quarter 2017 Net sales EUR 2,381 thousand (Q4/2016: 2,315).Net sales increased by 3% due to 9% higher software sales. Growth in software license sales was particularly strong and amounted to 77%, while consulting net sales decreased.Operating profit was EUR […]
- Purpose Investments Inc. Announces Completion of Conversion of Energy Credit Opportunities Income Fund into an Active Open-End Fund with ETF and Mutual Fund Units February 14, 2018TORONTO, Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Purpose Investments Inc., the manager of Energy Credit Opportunities Income Fund (the “Fund”) (NEO:PCF.UN) (NEO:PCF.U), announced today that pursuant to a final prospectus dated February 1, 2018, the Fund has completed its conversion into an actively managed open-end fund with ETF and mutual fund units. The Fund will […]
- Customers Bancorp, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on Its Series C, Series D, Series E, and Series F Preferred Stock February 14, 2018WYOMISSING, Pa., Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Customers Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:CUBI) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C (NYSE:CUBIPrC) of $0.4375 per share. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2018 to shareholders of record on February 28, 2018. […]
- Inpixon Launches Public Offering February 14, 2018PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INPIXON (NASDAQ:INPX) (the “Company” or “Inpixon”), a leading indoor positioning and data analytics company, today announced the launch of a public offering. The securities offered by the Company consist of (i) Class A Units, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to […]